Tips of advice for parents
Love your child such as he is …
In our Lyceum there is a special service of psychological help which is available from 13 to 14 daily. Its phone number is 8-917-786-40-30. One can also make an appointment with the psychologist.
The Lyceum psychologist Gulnara Sabirovna Ovtina is always ready to answer all your questions concerning children growing-up and different psychological problems. Now she is going to tell you how to develop creativity in your children. "The most important thing is here is not to shout and love your child such as he is", says Gulnara Sabirovna Ovtina. So …
- It is necessary to answer child's questions of the patiently and honestly. You mustn't raise your voice even if you are in a hurry and do not have time to talk to your child at the moment.
- Take questions and statements of your child seriously.
- Separate out a room or some place for your child's own affairs.
- Find a place where your child could show his works and achievements.
- Do not punish your child for the disorder on his table if it is connected with his creative process.
- However make him put his workplace into order after he finishes his work.
- Show the child, that you love and accept him such as he is, but not for his success and achievements.
- Ask your child to only things he is able to cope with.
- Help him to make his own plans and make decisions.
- Help him to improve results of his work.
- Take your child in trips to interesting places.
- Do not compare your child with others, pointing out to his lacks.
- Do not humiliate your child, don't let him feel that he is somehow worse than you.
- Train your child to think independently.
- Give your child books, games and other things necessary for his hobbies.
- Inspire your child to think out stories and to dream up. Do it together.
- Train your child to regular reading since early childhood.
- Pay attention to all his needs.